Nova Scotia Workplace PPE Supplier Directory
To assist businesses and other organizations in reopening and sourcing of Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”), the Province has established the Nova Scotia Workplace PPE Supplier Directory.
This is an agreement between yourself and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Nova Scotia (the “Province"). The list was compiled through the Nova Scotia Together: Help Fight Coronavirus – Workplace portal.
- The Province shall not be liable or responsible to you or any other party for any matter arising from your use of this web site, the products or the services listed on it
- The Province does not in any way endorse, recommended or approve the suitability of any product or service listed on this web site. You are solely responsible for making your own inquiries as necessary prior to choosing to do business with any supplier listed.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining your own professional advice, including your own independent legal advice, as may be necessary and appropriate in your specific circumstances, as it relates to the advisability or suitability of using any product or service listed on this web site or doing business with any supplier listed.
- You shall be responsible for your own contract formation and contract administration and all matters related to doing business with any supplier listed, and you shall not direct any supplier service issues that may arise to the Province; and,
- The Province makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness or any information on this web site. This website is made available to you in confidence and on an "AS IS" basis.
BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS TO ACCESS AND USE THE DIRECTORY:
Supplier PPE Directory
To apply to be added to the Nova Scotia Workplace PPE Supplier Directory, submit your details.